Find out how you can help us raise awareness by clicking on the links below.
We love our volunteers and they’re at the heart of all we do. Whether you want to run a fundraising event or use your creative talents to get the message out there, we’d love to have you on board. Whether you can donate a few hours here and there or want to work with us long term, get in touch. We want you to love what you do and love being a part of the CATS team, so here are a few ways to get involved:
- Creative? - Whether it’s graphic design, film, writing, animation, photography or films - social media and digital content are the best ways to reach as many young people with our key messages, and so we’re always on the hunt for creative types who want to get involved.
- Host an event - Whether it’s a workshop for your colleagues, a pub quiz, an acoustic night or something fresh and funky – if you want to help us get the word out and raise some money for a good cause where you are we can help you every step of the way, with everything from materials to ideas.
- Join the team – If you want to get involved with CATS longer term, becoming one of our ambassadors to either go out and run talks and workshops, make links with other local groups or run a series of events we’d love to have you
If any of the above float your boat, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who doesn’t love to raise a bit of money for a good cause? The more we can raise the more people we can reach, and so we love our fundraisers, they’re pretty great. Why not come and get involved?
- Take on a challenge – Whether it’s doing the ‘couch to 5k’ or a marathon, whether you want to bungee jump, cycle a stupidly long way or even try a month away from Alcohol. Whatever you want to do, we can support you with materials and fundraising tips right from the start to the end.
- Host an event – Pub quizzes, bake sales, swap shops, 5-a-side tournaments, speeding dating or a night of comedy. Events are a great way to not only raise money but to get the message out there!
- Make friends - Know other community groups looking for a charity support, tell them all about us!
If you want to join the team and make sure we can raise enough funds so that every young person knows the common signs and symptoms, drop us a line – email@example.com.
Are you part of a community group, sports team, local business, youth club, school or any other group? Are you looking for a group to support? If you answer yes then get in touch, we’d love to work together getting the word out and raising money, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is to make sure every young person knows the common signs and symptoms and what to look out for. To do this we need to get the word out there and we need your help, there are a few very easy steps you can take: